EvolversTech is looking to hire a creative content writing resource. We want a team player who can get along with others well and can take care of the content writing assignments in a professional manner while meeting strict deadlines.
Please carefully read these requirements before applying for the job.
- You must be aware of the SEO requirements for writing content, which serves equally well to the users and the search engine.
- A knack to write on a wide variety of topics without shying away from any given subject.
- The ability to lead from the front, while meeting the internal documentation requirements of the organization.
- Familiarity with the use of the WordPress content management system including the onsite SEO requirements for content.
- Know-how about the different WordPress SEO plugins and their working particularly SEO Yoast. It means taking care of meta description, heading tags, keyword placement, density, and header tags.
- A person who can help with the offsite link building efforts including guest posting, article writing, and other ways to promote the site’s domain authority and page authority.
- The exposure to editorial guidelines and requirements for high PR article submission websites.
- Impeccable grammar and spelling, with an in-depth understanding of writing for the web.
- Must be well versed in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Google Drive (Sheets & Docs).
- Highly advanced level of understanding for online formatting of articles and other types of web content including PRs, Job Descriptions, Blog Posts, Contracts, and HR related documents.
- A passionate learner who is willing to learn about a new topic and write on it while keeping the reader’s’ information requirements and interests into perspective.
- Write original content not plagiarised and unique with a new perspective added to it.
Tag your friends
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 1
- No. of Positions 2