The Business Development Executive is responsible for meeting and exceeding IT sales targets and maximizing sales of products and services. The Business Development Executive is responsible for providing excellent customer service and building positive business relationships.
- Minimun 2 years of experience in Software/IT Industry sales.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Make contact and sales; by utilizing various freelance sites such as odesk, freelancer, telephoning and meeting to make contact with potential clients.
- Meet company’s monthly and quarterly sales targets and secure service agreement for development.
- Identify and develop sources of potential clients through social networks.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Write bids, proposals, brochures and various other business informational letters.
- Establish strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, quotes and issues/concerns.
- Conduct market competitive analysis to develop roadmap and sales strategy to secure new business.
- Proven ability to achieve Sales Targets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills including good oral and written communication, effective listening skills and quality customer service skills.
- Good analytical and research skills.
- Sales experience in similar field (hotel and travel) will be preferable.
- Target Oriented.
- Good Computer skills.
- Salary Offered Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior